Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anything else?

Really could anything else be added to our plate right now. 

In the first two days that I've been home both of my children have had some odd 48 hour bug that includes a very high fever and lots of cuddling.  Which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a 16x32 10 foot deep hole in my back yard that's still not finished. The guy that did was supposed to be doing a favor for my dad... oh it's a favor all right.  We now have to spend the next 4 days using a jack hammer to dig out the areas that he didn't but because he already dug the other side we have no option but to do it ourselves, by hand. So in my mind we are basically paying for it twice, the first time with money and the second time with our time and effort.  So annoying.

I haven't forgotten about this blog... I love it and think of it often.  Just right now there are so many other things that are happening right now that I am overwhelmed!!! 

Thanks for continuing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment