Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What Day Is It?

Really. I haven't posted in forever. I do apologize. How does life get so busy.... or I get so lazy.... or tired. Oh yeah... I'm expecting baby #4. sigh.

I do feel bad for not keeping up with this blog. I really enjoy it but I need to admit to myself and you that I'm just never going to be a MSM or SarahMae. It just isn't going to happen, not at this stage of my life.

But enough of that.... I have to just give a short shout-out to some of my favorite prayer warrior sisters out there.  Nathan's grandfather passed away last week so we had a last minute out of town trip to make.  It included 2 nights in a hotel.... which never ends well with my children. But they are getting a bit older and I think that helps.   It ended up being a very nice weekend.  Bop was a believer so there was much rejoicing that he is no longer suffering.  And we got to see Aunts and Uncles, cousins from out of town - lots of catching up and enjoying family.  And while we all had our moments my little ones did pretty darn great if I do say so.  The only really bad episode was our dinner out on Saturday and that's only cause we waited until 8:00 to eat.... I was starting to get cranky too. ;)

But I know the weekend went so well because we had so many covering us in prayer..... and I am truly thankful for that.

Now we must get through this week.... so keep the prayers coming. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment